FIS Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Engineer – Application Support|
- High school diploma or GED.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience may be required at higher career levels.
- Demonstrated knowledge of FIS products and services, financial services industry and mainframe and/or open systems operating systems
- Knowledge of clients objectives/business priorities and FIS role in achieving
- Ability to effectively use production control tools and resources encompassing mainframe, open system processing, processor link/Connex software, ATM’s, environments
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team & time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze all system processing delays, failures and errors to determine the appropriate action necessary for resolution
- Ability to use troubleshooting applications and tools for first and second level issues
- The candidate will support a data-intensive (high volume) production environment for data loading, processing and reporting.
- The application uses Sybase database, Jboss application and Linux shell and Perl/Ruby programs.
- The responsibilities will include execution of batch processes and monitoring automated jobs.
- The candidate will also be responsible to monitor the database processes and application
server logs for any failures or performance issues.
- The candidate will be interacting extensively with the product managers in the US and accepting requests to run processes and analyze data issues.
How to apply for FIS Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here