Oracle Recruitment for System Administrator:
|Job Role||System Administrator|
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in described field
- Some experience of working in a support service environment desirable, but recent graduates/freshers with appropriate skills are welcome to apply.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Linux and Solaris operating system commands and interfaces
- Understanding of networking concepts and protocols is recommended
- Understanding of Virtualization concepts – VMware, Xen hosts
- Read, understand and apply known error management documentation and product installation
- guides for purposes of identifying and applying resolutions.
- Knowledge of Oracle Database technology is recommended.
- Define, design, and implement network communications and solutions within a fast-paced, leading edge database/applications company.
- Monitor the fundamental server/network capacity. Determine the characteristics of a problem and either resolve the problem immediately and/or record, escalate, and track the problem through to closure and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
How to apply Oracle Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here