ServiceNow Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Application Developer – Customer Support|
- BS in Computer Science or similar discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience with building automated test scripts
- Experience with web technologies including AngularJS, HTML, CSS/SASS
- Firm understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- Understanding of Responsive design and able to translate designs and style guides to functional user interfaces
- You should thrive in an agile environment, have excellent time-management and prioritization skills, and be comfortable working with multiple teams to achieve your goals.
- As an Applications Developer, you will be a key member of the Customer Support Development group with the opportunity and responsibility to design, implement, and support applications both within our internal Service-now platform and complementary 3rd party platforms.
- In this hands-on role, you will work closely with the Customer Support team members and inter-departmental “internal customers” to understand detailed requirements, design, implement, test automation and deliver high quality products.
- You will be working in a collaborative team using agile software development methodology.
- Your designs and implementations will also need to ensure security, integrity and consistency of critical user and customer data.
How to apply for ServiceNow Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here