|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Venue Location||Kochi (Kerala)|
|Last Date||20 September 2018|
|Venue Date||23 September 2018|
DRDO Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
JRF (Electronics & Communication/Instrumentation Engg):
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication/Instrumentation Engineering in 1st Division with valid NET/GATE qualification. or
- ME/M.Tech in Electronics & Communication/Instrumentation Engineering in 1st Division both at Graduate and Postgraduate level.
JRF (Computer Science & Engineering):
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science in 1st Division with valid NET/GATE qualification. or
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science & M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science in 1st division both at Graduate and Postgraduate level.
Age limit: Below 28 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Discipline wise vacancies: 3 Posts
- JRF (Electronics & Communication/Instrumentation Engg) – 2 Posts
- JRF (Computer Science & Engg.) – 1 Post
Tenure Period: 2 years.
The selection procedure will be based on the performance of Interview.
How to apply DRDO Recruitment for JRF?
All interested and eligible candidates can send bio-data to the following email address – email@example.com latest by 20 September 2018 & attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 23 September 2018.
For More details: Click here
Venue Date: 23rd September 2018 Registration time: 09:00 Hrs
Bhavan’s Varuna Vidyalaya
Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory,
Kochi – 682021. (Kerala)
- All certificates/testimonials / Community certificate / valid GATE/NET Scorecard etc. in original at the time of walk-in interview.
- A set of self- attested copies of all their testimonials/certificates and an ID proof (Voter’s ID/ Aadhar card/Pan card/Driving License) along with one recent colour passport size photograph at the time of interview.