DRDO Recruitment 2018 Details:
Current Job Openings in DRDO:
|DRDO Job Role||No. of Posts||DRDO Vacancy Details|
|Junior Research Fellow (SASE)||5||DRDO JRF Walk-in|
|Junior Research Fellow (NPOL)||3||DRDO JRF Walk-in|
DRDO SASE Walk-in-Interview for Junior Research Fellow:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Venue Date||16 October 2018|
DRDO Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
JRF (Computer Science):
- BE/B.Tech in first division with NET/GATE in the field of Computer Science Engineering. OR
- ME /M.Tech in first division (both at graduate and postgraduate level) in the fields of Computer Science/Engineering
JRF (Remote Sensing & GIS):
- Postgraduate Science degree in first division with NET/GATE in the fields of Remote Sensing & GIS/ Geoinformatics/ Computer Science. OR
- ME or M. Tech in first division (both at graduate and postgraduate level) in the fields of Remote Sensing/GIS /Geomatics/ Geoinformatics/ Electronics and Communication Engg/ Computer Science.
- Postgraduate in Engineering (ME or M Tech) in first division (both at graduate and postgraduate level) in the field Of Machine Design Engg/Fluid Engg OR
- BE / B Tech in first division with NET/GATE in the field of Mechanical Engg
Age limit: Below 28 years (5 years relaxation to SC/ST & 3 years to OBC candidates)
Discipline wise vacancies: 5 Posts
- JRF (Computer Science) – 1 Post
- JRF (Remote Sensing & GIS) – 3 Posts
- JRF (Mechanical) – 1 Post
DRDO JRF Recruitment Selection process:
The candidates shall be shortlisted for the interview on the basis of their score of national written test or NET/GATE and percentage of marks obtained in minimum qualifying degree.
How to apply DRDO Recruitment for JRF?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 16 October 2018.
For More details: Click here
Venue Date: 16th October 2018 Time: 10.00 hrs to 11.00 hrs.
Snow Avalanche Study Establishment,
Research & Development Centre,
Plot No 1, Sector 37A,
Chandigarh – 160036.
Walk-in interview at SASE-RDC, Chandigarh as per the following schedule:
- Applications would be accepted up to 1000 hrs.
- Initial screening and verification of testimonials would be done between 1000-1100 hrs
on the respective interview Date.
- Interview Ofthe screened/shortlisted candidates would take place from 1100 hrs onward