DXC Technology Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Professional Product Developer|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience with technical product configuration, design, and/or integration
- Experience working with technical products, vendors, and families of technologies
- Experience working with product configurations
- Communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel & management
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Provides knowledge of technical products or families of technologies in support of the development of new and/or changing products. Investigates and resolves business and technical product integration matters of significance.
- Recommends product configurations to assist with overall system design & integration.
- Configures, implements and provides product support activities to meet client needs.
- Identifies potential uses for products or technologies; identifies issues for use in meeting business needs.
- Assists sales and consulting engineering teams in designing and integrating products into customer environments.
- Assists in selecting technology vendors to meet business needs as needed.
- Assists in acceptance testing and product launches.
How to apply DXC Technology Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here