CDAC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice|
|Venue Date||5 October 2018|
Educational Qualification: BE / B.Tech in Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics from a Recognized Institutes / Universities.
- Only pass out candidates in their respective course need to attend.
- Candidates who have not completed three years as on 2018 (i.e., 2016, 2017 & 2018), after obtaining the Degree Certificates, only are eligible to attend.
- Selected candidates will be registered under the Apprentices Act, 1961 for which they should execute a contract.
- Ex-Apprentices or current Apprentices in any organization/firm are not eligible.
- Those candidates with one year or more job experience either in Govt./Public/Private sectors are not eligible for Graduate Apprenticeship.
Discipline wise vacancies: 29 Posts
- Electronics & Communication – 15 Posts
- Computer Science – 8 Posts
- Mechanical – 3 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics – 3 Posts
Duration of Engagement: The duration of the training will be one year.
CDAC Apprentice Selection process:
The selection of candidates will be based on the performance of Interview.
How to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 4 October 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Venue Date: 4th October 2018 Time: 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)
Post Box No.6520, Vikasbhavan P.O
Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033
- Candidates should bring all the original certificates & Aadhaar Card including one photocopy.
- Candidates should fill up and bring the Personal History form (05 copies – 01 original & 04 copies), given below, duly affixing recent photograph.