Mallow Technologies Off Campus Drive details:
|Salary||INR 2.4 – 3.0 LPA|
|Job Location||Karur, Tamilnadu|
|Venue Date||In Month of October 2018|
|Last Date||5 October 2018|
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (any specialisation)
- Year of Passing: 2018 passed outs or earlier passed outs
- Candidates having Standing arrears are also eligible to apply for this Off-Campus recruitment drive.
- The candidate should be responsible for analysing and providing solutions for client requirements.
- They should have the ability to work independently while leveraging the contribution of others.
- Should be involved in the full software development life cycle from scoping, analysis, design, implementation, and quality assurance to delivery and support
- Maintain the quality and schedule promised to client
Recruitment process consists of a Qualifying rounds which has Lab sessions, each session will be to test candidate’s Aptitude and coding skill and the preferred language for coding test can be C/C++ or Java.
- Candidates who perform well in the Off-Campus recruitment drive will be offered both internship and Job. The job offer along with compensation will be confirmed right after the interview process (before the internship)
- Candidates who are selected for the offer will be given a three month internship with stipend of INR 10000/- p.m. This is to familiarise you with the cutting edge technologies we are working with.
- On successful completion of the internship the candidate will be given a certificate of completion and absorbed as a Developer – trainee.
- The compensation for the position of Developer – Trainee ranges from INR 2.4 – 3.0 LPA.
How to apply for Mallow Technologies Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 5 October 2018. Venue details will be informed to shortlisted candidates.
To Apply: Click here