Synopsys Recruitment for Intern at Bangalore:
|Job Role||Intern (Technical – Engineering)|
- Graduate in CS/EC/EE with excellent C/C++ programming skills, thorough in Data Structures and Algorithms and good Digitial Design knowledge.
- Knowledge of PERL, Tcl and Shell scripting; debugger(gdb).
- HDLs like VHDL/Verilog are an added advantage.
- Should be a self-learner, committed, good team player with good written/oral communication skills.
- This Engineer will work with the Power Compiler R&D team to implement synthesis product capabilities including but not limited to Synthesis for Multi-Voltage design, usability and infrastructure enhancements.
- The engineer will also have to support existing functionality and strive to improve the quality and maintainability of the software.
- Development will be in C/C++.
- The engineer will require to perform first level debugging on any issues hit during development, using standard tools available in-house.
- As part of the job, the engineer will also design and develop testcases in VHDL/Verilog to test the features/bug fixes.
How to apply for Synopsys Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by the following link.
To Apply: Click here