NIT Calicut Recruitment 2018 – National Institute of Technology, Calicut scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Project Administrative Officer, Project Senior Technical Assistant, Senior Data Entry & Office Assistants, Project Senior Accountant. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Project Administrative Officer, Project Sr Technical Assistant, Sr Data Entry & Office Asst, Project Sr Accountant|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 22,000/-|
|Job Location||NIT Calicut, Kerala|
|Venue Location||NIT Calicut, Kerala|
|Venue Date||10 October 2018|
Project Administrative Officer:
- Knowledge in use of Central Plan Monitoring Systems.
- Good Communication skills
Project Senior Technical Assistant:
- Knowledge in use of Central Plan Monitoring Systems & Government E-Procurement.
Senior Data Entry & Office Assistants:
- 10+2 & Government Diploma in Commercial Practice.
- Good Knowledge in word processing tools.
Project Senior Accountant:
- B.Com with Accountancy.
- Good knowledge in standard accounting practices & accounting tools.
- Knowledge in use of Central Plan Monitoring Systems, Tally etc.
Note – Past experience in working with TEQIP funded Institutions preferably NITs.
- Project Administrative Officer/Project Sr Technical Asst: Below 40 Years.
- Senior Data Entry & Office Assistants: Below 30 Years
- Project Senior Accountant: Below 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation will be as per GOI norms.
NIT Calicut – Post wise vacancies: 5 Posts
- Project Administrative Officer – 1 Post
- Project Senior Technical Assistant – 1 Post
- Senior Data Entry & Office Assistants – 2 Posts
- Project Senior Accountant – 1 Post
Pay Scale details:
- Project Administrative Officer: Rs. 22,000/-
- Project Sr Technical Assistant/Project Sr Accountant: Rs. 19,000/-
- Senior Data Entry & Office Assistants: Rs. 16,000/-
NIT Calicut Recruitment – Selection Process:
Selection will be done through walk-in-interview and selected hands will be shortlisted.
How to apply NIT Calicut Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 10 October 2018.
For More details: Click here
Venue Date & Time: 10th October 2018 (Wednesday) at 10.00 a.m onwards
National Institute of Technology, Calicut
NIT Campus P.O,
Calicut Mukkam Road,
Kozhikode, Kerala 673601.
Required Documents: Interested candidates may attend the interview with all relevant proof/certificates and documents in original towards proof of age, qualification, experience etc. may be shown for verification at the time of Interview.